Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en

3 posters

Go down

Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en Empty Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en

Post  jonija Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi, Im going to study Int. Business and Management (1 year).
Right know I try to order the books for the academic year 08/09.
My problem is: everytime when I try to subscribe on the ebf page, its not working at all.
I filled in everything they want to know (an exception is my student number which I dont have yet and which i dont need to have to suscribe)Then I click on "suscribe" with the only result that I get to see an empty white page with only a these letters (in black):

"Table 'ebfgroningen.eerstejaars' doesn't exist"

Please help me.

jonija

jonija

Back to top Go down

Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en Empty Re: Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en

Post  Marjolijn Onrust Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Dear Jonija,

Nice that you want to study in Groningen! I will contact the EBF for you and let you know what to do the moment I receive a response from them. Possibly, the website is not working yet because it is currently being updated. You still have some time to order your books, so it will all be okay.

I will let you know as soon as possible!

Marjolijn

Marjolijn Onrust
Student Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en Empty Re: Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en

Post  Marjolijn Onrust Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi Jonija,

In the course of today the problem with the EBF website will be solved. So, at the end of the day you should be able to order your books. Good luck and if you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Regards, Marjolijn

Marjolijn Onrust
Student Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Ordering books through the webpage www.ebfmember.nl.en Empty books again ;)

Post  jonija Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 pm

I should not hesitate to ask, so I wont Smile
The ebf webpage is working now. At least I think it is.
My question is: can somebody of you guys organisate a list of books that I need for my first bachelor year (Bachelor Business Studies profile International Business and Management) and post this list??? If not an advise where I can ask for my books? I just want to compare the list with the books offered on the ebf site, it is kind of confusing.
Thank you for your help.
Jonatan

jonija

Back to top Go down

Post  Steffen Farny Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:37 pm

Hello Jonatan,

isn't it possible to indicate that you are a first year IB&M student and that you need all the books from the first block?

EBF should be able to discover which books are needed once they know which programme you follow.

Greetings from Groningen
Steffen Farny
Steffen Farny
Student Ambassador

Location : Groningen, Netherlands - originally from Germany - North Coast!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down