Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admission procedure

2 posters

Go down

Admission procedure Empty Admission procedure

Post  Lela Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 pm

hey guys!

I have a question about admission procedure.
I have conditionaly admitted by university of Groningen (Mostly because I do not have a proof in English language) and I ran out of time to apply for a scholarship, I need admission letter without any conditions. Even if I send a copy of my English Language Test results, how long will it take the admission board to screen my candidature and send an admission letter stateing I am accepted without any conditions? or are there any other options for students, (pre-courses in English at your university, phone/Skype interview, etc.) whose native language is not English and do not have any proof, though are fluent in this language?

thanks for your help
Hope to be aditted soon Surprised

Lela

Back to top Go down

Admission procedure Empty Re: Admission procedure

Post  Clemens Rath Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:46 am

Hi Lela,

Good to hear that you wanna join us! ;-)
Where are you from? Generally, you need a language test, but you could also contact the international office at the Faculty of Economics and Business directly by phone; they will help you and probably can accept your English qualifications preliminary by phone. Contacts here:
http://www.rug.nl/feb/faculteit/afdelingen/onderwijsbureau/internationalisering (e.g. Mrs.
Bicknese

for IB&M: 0031 50 363 3734)

Success with your application, it's really worth to come to Groningen ;-)

Cheers,

Clemens
Clemens Rath
Clemens Rath
Student Ambassador

http://www.serioware.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Lela Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello Clemens,

Thanks for your reply and warm welcomes Smile I really want to join your team so much!
I am from Georgia. I have already called the faculty and offered them phone or Skype interview with the board but they said they can't accept that and need a certificate as a proof and I run out of time, I will not be able to meet the deadline in my ebmassy. But I have not given up yet, I will still try my bests, let's see what comes out of it Smile

Thanks again
Hope everything goes smoothly

Lela

Lela

Back to top Go down

Post  Clemens Rath Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Hey Lela,

I hope the best for you! Probably they accept it that you can hand it in a bit later and refer in your application to this call... Unfortunately, there have to be these strict rules to keep the education quality on a high level, but keep on trying! Smile

Good luck for you and keep us informed!

cheers,

clemens
Clemens Rath
Clemens Rath
Student Ambassador

http://www.serioware.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Lela Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Clemens Rath wrote:Hey Lela,

I hope the best for you! Probably they accept it that you can hand it in a bit later and refer in your application to this call... Unfortunately, there have to be these strict rules to keep the education quality on a high level, but keep on trying! Smile

Good luck for you and keep us informed!

cheers,

clemens

Okay, I will keep you updated. I meet the deadline of the university, hope the embassy will concider it either,

If there's anything you can suggest, I am free to get any Smile
Good luck with whatever you do

Bests,
Lela

Lela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum