Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Documents for MSc BA

4 posters

Go down

Application Documents for MSc BA Empty Application Documents for MSc BA

Post  Luminita Thu May 08, 2008 11:51 am

Hello from Romania I love you

I have a question related to the application documents. I started to work on my admission file and gather all the necessary docs. I saw that it is also needed a copy of my valid passport. The thing is that as far as I know, being a citizen of a EU country, I should be able to travel to other EU countries by using my Identity Card. Is it then ok to send a certified copy of my Identity Card or is it absolutely necessary to obtain a passport? scratch

I can hardly wait to apply for a MSc in Business Administration and I wish to complete my application file until the end of May. Hopefully I'll get accepted too geek

Thank you very much!

Luminita

Luminita

Back to top Go down

Application Documents for MSc BA Empty Re: Application Documents for MSc BA

Post  Hester Fri May 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Dear Luminita,

To answer your quesiton I checked with my colleauges of the Admission's office:
EU students can use their ID card - and do not need a passport. Also for your application, just include a photocopy of your ID card.

I think that the wizard is very helpful with providing you information on what is needed when you wish to study in the Netherlands.

Hoping to see you in Groningen! sunny

regards, Hester
Hester
Hester
University Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  diana_tircomnicu Sun May 18, 2008 2:30 am

Hello Luminita!

Great to hear that you want to come to study in Groningen. I am from Romania myself and that is why I can tell you that it is ok if you only send and bring your CI. However, it would be a solution to have a passport as well since, as far as i know, to travel by plane it is the only identification they accept for the moment.
Hope to see you in August!
P.S. There are a lot of possibilities to travel from the Netherlands, so do not miss the chance! Smile
diana_tircomnicu
diana_tircomnicu
Student Ambassador

http://povestideadormitcopiii.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminita Fri May 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Hey there!

I've just received my Ielts results and now that I'm able Very Happy to apply, can someone tell me how much it takes until an answer concerning the admission is received? I mean from the moment the evaluation commission receives the documents, to the moment when a decision is taken and communicated.

I m patient, but it's just that my parents are still in doubt regarding their summer holiday..are they going to spend it in The Netherlands or go for something closer to Romania Rolling Eyes

Luminita

Back to top Go down

Post  Clemens Rath Sun May 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey Luminita,

the application process takes around 6 weeks.(That's what we were told last year) Sometimes it can be faster, or it can also take up to 8 or 10 weeks. So keep on being patient! :-)

If you cannot expect the answer anymore you could try to contact the admissions office of the faculty: Here you find a link about the whole application process
http://www.rug.nl/feb/informatievoor/internationalprospectivestudents/admissionsprocedures/index

And this is the link to the contact information of the admissions office:
http://www.rug.nl/feb/informatievoor/internationalprospectivestudents/admissionsprocedures/admOffice

They are all very kind and i experienced that they will all try to do their best for you!

cheers,

Clemens
Clemens Rath
Clemens Rath
Student Ambassador

http://www.serioware.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminita Tue May 27, 2008 12:33 pm

Ok! Thank you very much for all your help. I sent my application file and now it's just a matter of time.

Still, if by any hardluck I don't get admitted (sniff..) I shall come to Groningen anyway. All this reading about this town made me very curious Smile

Luminita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum