Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requirements for business related Master degrees

2 posters

Go down

Requirements for business related Master degrees Empty Requirements for business related Master degrees

Post  justinn Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:54 am

Hi guys,

my name is Bernhard and I am studying industrial engineering and management in Munich at the moment. After getting my diploma in may 2009, I want to study in Groningen and do my master degree. In my master studies I want to focus on the business part. Therefore I am thinking about choosing the program International Business and Management or Business (Marketing). As my current studies include engineering classes and business classes, I want to know if my diploma and my business knowlegde will be sufficient for these programs of study? Is the admission board going to accept that?

Thank you for your efforts,

kind regards, Bernhard

justinn

Back to top Go down

Requirements for business related Master degrees Empty Re: Requirements for business related Master degrees

Post  randy Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:12 pm

if i am not mistaken, probably you will have to follow a pre-master program for about a year in order to catch up with the inadequacies in your business knowledge. however, i think it is best if you ask mrs. hester huizinga because she knows more about this. you can look up on her profile on FEB's website and contact her.

randy
Student Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Requirements for business related Master degrees Empty contact of Mrs Huizinga

Post  justinn Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi,

thank you for the fast reply. Can you please tell me the email-adress of Mrs Huizinga, I could not find any contact on the febsa.nl homepage?!

Thank you very much

justinn

Back to top Go down

Requirements for business related Master degrees Empty Re: Requirements for business related Master degrees

Post  randy Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 pm

yeah sure no probs. this is her e-mail address H.E.B.Huizinga@rug.nl

good luck!

randy
Student Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down