Question about accomodation in Sweden

Go down

Question about accomodation in Sweden

Post  dossantos on Tue May 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Hi there,

I have one question regarding my study Msc International Business & Managament spec. International Financial Management. In January , 2nd semester, I have to move to Sweden in order to continue my study at Uppsala University. My question, who is in charge for accomodation in Sweden? RUG or I have to take care for accomodation in Sweden?

Thanks

dossantos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about accomodation in Sweden

Post  Hester on Wed May 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Dear dossantos,

Congratulation with your acceptance to the double degree programme with Uppsala University/Sweden.

Every year in October, a few months before the IFM students will move to Uppsala, we organize an information session. During this meeting we inform the students about the study programme in Uppsala, but also on many practical matters, including how to arrange housing in Uppsala.
We invite the coordinator from Uppsala University and a few IFM students who are in their last term, to give information about what it is like to live and study in Uppsala.

I would like to advice you to have a look at Uppsala's International student website: http://www.inter.uadm.uu.se/
If you click on "International Student Guide 2008/2009"you will also find information concerning accomodation.

I hope this answers your question.
Hester
University Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down