question about MSc International Economics&Business

Go down

question about MSc International Economics&Business

Post  svilena on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:56 pm

Hi guys,
My name is Svilena, I am from Bulgaria and I was recently admitted to the MSc International Economics & Business. I am familiar with the subjects that I am going to study but I would be happy if you could share your opinion about this programme. Do you find it interesting, useful and informative enough? And what about the schedule and the load of the courses? As far as I know there are only three major courses in the first semester but I guess there should be enough practically oriented modules and assignments… I would love to hear some opinions about this Very Happy I am not asking about the student life because I saw the gallery and it definitely seems fun Very Happy
Cheers cheers

svilena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: question about MSc International Economics&Business

Post  Rockstar on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Dear Svilena,

First of all, welcome to Groningen, i'm sure you'll find it everything you wanted and then some!

Secondly, an overview of the courses in your study are on Ocasys, the study programme of the RuG. I took the liberty and sought your Master for you: Click here! You can click the individual courses to get a more detailed description about the subject. As for the actual content, i'm still a bachlor student so i can't help you on that. Though a busy study programme never stopped a student in Groningen from having a good time Wink

Hope to see you here next year!

Rockstar

View user profile http://www.galantgala.com

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  svilena on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:33 am

Thank you, Rockstar Smile
I am looking forward to coming in Groningen in September!
See you Very Happy

svilena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: question about MSc International Economics&Business

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down